Pathways Institute for Lifelong Learning® strives to meaningfully exercise the talents and abilities of older adults, and recognizes the wealth of resources they have to celebrate, discover and share. Pathways Institute provides individuals with opportunities to engage in mental, cultural, and spiritual activities promoting their overall wellness.
Fall Semester 2017 Registration is open!
Link to Lancaster County Catalogue
For Registration or more information: Pathways Institute / Lancaster
Sign up for classes like these that have openings:
- Vikings: Warriors and Kings
- “Over There” and Back Home: America and World War I
- First Ladies, 19th Century, Part 2
- Bizarre Sharks
- From Continental Drift to Plate Tectonics
- Chemistry in the Bible? You Must Be Joking!
- Fall Wildflowers
- Minerals & Rocks
- The Evans Family: A Historical Military Novel
- My Favorite Poems
- Healthy Holiday Eating
Susan J. Stauffer, Pathways Institute for Lifelong Learning Director
Link to Pathways Institute for Lifelong Learning® main website.
Link to: “Retirement Communities Open Doors to Public”
May 2017 article from Lancaster Newspapers