Charitable Bequest in Will or Trust
A Charitable Bequest is a gift that comes from someone’s estate either through their will or other trust documents. This could include a fixed dollar amount, a percentage of the estate, or the remainder of the estate after other specific gifts have been completed. The benefits for you are:
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose in conversation with Landis Homes.
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You can have the satisfaction now of knowing that your bequest will support ministries such as Landis Homes in the way you intended when you are gone.