Our new pool in the Calvin G. & Janet C. High Learning & Welness Center is now open!
Pool and Spa –The swimming pool is a comfortable 88 degrees and also features a 99 degree hot tub for your enjoyment. Class exercise routines are formulated to maintain and improve range of motion, flexibility, balance, muscle tone, strength and cardio endurance. Social interaction is incorporated into all classes. A variety of pool equipment is available.
Aquatic Classes — Warm water provides a unique exercise environment conducive to optimum benefit. Open swim times, energetic volleyball games and aquatic classes are specifically designed to enhance wellbeing.
- Arthritis Aquatics — Offered in conjunction with the Arthritis Foundation, designed to help relieve pain and stiffness. The class is open to the community for a fee. Call the pool office at 581-3998*.
- Aqua Boot Camp — Class combines the art of kickboxing and high intensity moves, designed to improve cardio conditioning, alternating with strength and balance.
- Core & More — Class fusing cardio, strength, and core training, motivated to a variety of fun, energetic music.
- Beginner Learning to Swim — Learn basic aquatic skills and swimming strokes. Residents only.
- Movin’ & Groovin’ — High energy, low impact class to increase cardio endurance, flexibility and muscle tone.
- Open Swim — Swim, Walk, exercise, relax in the spa and visit with friends! Lap swimming is available. Resident guests are welcome to accompany Landis Homes residents to any of the open swim times at no additional cost.
- Parkinson’s Aqua Class — Designed specifically for persons with Parkinson’s disease. Open to the community.
- Volleyball — Weekly volleyball games are friendly, competitive and fun. Resident guests and team members are welcome.