by Sarah Short, Director of Residency Planning
Many have been anticipating the construction of the Learning & Wellness Center that will be located in the heart of the Landis Homes campus. Because of the high demand for larger apartments, there will also be 22 one-bedroom with den and two-bedroom apartments located on the second and third floors of the new building.
All of the details have not been finalized but at this point we are able to share the following information about the new apartments:
• Apartment sizes ranging from 1145-1395 square feet
• Ground level garage parking and additional storage area
• Entrance fees ranging from $195,000- $245,000
• Monthly fees starting at approximately $1,600 for single occupancy
• Phase one to be completed by fall 2017 at the earliest
• 58 additional apartments are planned for future phases
When all phases are completed, the goal of connecting the east and west sides of campus under one roof will be realized.
Before reservation deposits will be accepted for the new apartments, prospective residents will be added to a priority list. Once a refundable $2000 priority deposit and financial approval are received, priority numbers will be assigned. When the reservation period begins, reservations will begin with the lowest priority numbers.
Anyone who thinks they may have interest in any phase of construction for the new apartments is encouraged to contact the Residency Planning office at (717) 581-3935.
(Learn more about Learning & Wellness Center plans here).